A question that comes up over and over again is “what should I get to start my own grow?” so I have decided to make a list for quick reference.
Before you go all Gung-ho and buy everything on this list, please
Visit our local vendors page, visit their stores, and do some planning to figure out what make the most sense for your own situation to get you started.
For the basics on an indoor soil grow I recommend these items:
- Grow Tent (AC Infinity CLOUDLAB 642)
- Light (SPIDER FARMER SF2000, SF1000 x2)
- Inline Fan (AC Infinity S6, or S4)
- Carbon Filter (AC Infinity 6″ or 4″)
- Fabric Pots (VIVOSUN 5pk 7gal pots)
- Soil (FoxFarm Ocean Forest, Local)
- Perlite (Home Depot, Amazon)
- Nutrients (Fox Farm Trio)
- PH Testing Drops (General Hydroponics pH Kit)
- Ratchet Cords (Hangers)
- Basic fans (Oscillating, Honeywell)
- CALMAG (GH CALiMAGic)
Things I feel are not necessities:
- PH/TDS/PPM meters
- More to come.